The Lord of The Rings: Sword of the Witch-King
Price includes shipping in metropolitan France.
Payment in installments by Credit Card:
- Pick the desired option before adding the item to the cart.
- For the payment method, pick "Payment by credit card in installments".
- After the redirection to the PayZen payment gateway, check the installments detailed (dates and amounts).
This evil and ancient sword is wielded by the Witch-King, leader of the nine Ringwraiths, the indestructible and relentless shadow servants of Sauron. They were once mortal kings of men that Sauron corrupted with his Ring of Power. Also called Dark Riders or the Nazgûl, they can sense when the One Ring is near and can see the Ringbearer clearly when he puts it on. The Witch-King's sword was built by armourers of the dark land of Mordor, under the command of their evil master Sauron.
- Overall Length: 54 5/8 inch / 138,75 cm
- Blade Length: 39 3/4 inch / 100,97 cm
- Blade Thickness: 1/4 inch / 0,64 cm
- Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip, solid metal crossguard and pommel, antiqued metal finish, engraved detailed designs, rat-tail tang construction
- Plaque Size: 10 inch x 14 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch
- Plaque Material: Wood
- Sword Weight: 5,48 kg
- Certificate of authenticity
- Product images are from the manufacturer, final product may differ in appearance.
- The date of availability is only indicative, it might be changed without notice by the manufacturer or the distributor.