The Lord of The Rings: Sword of the Ringwraiths
Price includes shipping in metropolitan France.
Payment in installments by Credit Card:
- Pick the desired option before adding the item to the cart.
- For the payment method, pick "Payment by credit card in installments".
- After the redirection to the PayZen payment gateway, check the installments detailed (dates and amounts).
Ringwraiths, also called Dark Riders or the Nazgûl, are the shadow servants of Sauron. There are 9 of them to represent the 9 mortal kings that Sauron corrupted with his Ring of Power. They can sense when the Ring of Power is near and can see the Ringbearer even more clearly when he puts it on. The Ringwraith's sword was built by armourers of the dark land of Mordor, under the command of their evil master Sauron. This massive sword features authentic battle worn metal handle parts and genuine leather-wrapped grips. The acid-etched, tempered 420 J2 stainless steel blade is false-edged. Includes a wood wall display plaque adorned with the mark of the Eye of Sauron, master of the Ringwraiths.
- Overall Length: 53 inch / 134,62 cm
- Blade Length: 39 3/4 inch / 100,97 cm
- Blade Thickness: 1/4 inch / 0,64 cm
- Blade Material: Acid etched, tempered 420 J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip, authentic battle worn solid metal crossguard and pommel, rat-tail tang construction
- Plaque Size: 10 inch x 13 7/8 inch x 3/4 inch
- Plaque Material: Wood, silk screened with the mark of the Eye of Sauron
- Sword Weight: 12.10 lbs
- Certificate of authenticity
United Cutlery has meticulously reproduced the actual prop swords using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality. Each sword is presented with a hardwood wall plaque and a certificate of authenticity.
- Product images are from the manufacturer, final product may differ in appearance.
- The date of availability is only indicative, it might be changed without notice by the manufacturer or the distributor.