Lord of The Rings: The Horn of Gondor of Boromir
Price includes shipping in metropolitan France.
Payment in installments by Credit Card:
- Pick the desired option before adding the item to the cart.
- For the payment method, pick "Payment by credit card in installments".
- After the redirection to the PayZen payment gateway, check the installments detailed (dates and amounts).
The Horn of Gondor was an heirloom of the Stewards of Gondor, fashioned by Vorondil from a horn of the Kine of Araw, and passed to his descendants until its destruction at the death of Boromir. Tipped with silver and inscribed with ancient characters, it was said to be audible at any place in Gondor when winded.
The wall mount and horn are made of resin, there is a leather strap included to hang the horn from the wall mount. The horn has holes at both ends so should be functional (like a trumpet, not just to blow into it). The horn is 45,72 long cm from end to end and the wall plaque is 19 cm high.
- Product images are from the manufacturer, final product may differ in appearance.
- The date of availability is only indicative, it might be changed without notice by the manufacturer or the distributor.